Thursday, March 21, 2013

Zip-Loc Bag Nail Painting

Ever wanted cool designs on your nails without the mess? I found the perfect way.
ZipLoc Bags! Look how easy...

1. Gather supplies
         - ZipLoc Bag
         - Nail Polish
         - Tweezers

2. Paint base onto bag (for example, I did white so I could do a 'marble' nail idea). Add whatever extras you would like (like my cool colors that I mixed together).

3. LET DRY COMPLETELY (if you don't, the polish will rip or stick on the bag) and use tweezers to pull you're design off the bag

4. Paint clear polish onto nail.

5. Press the design onto nail lightly. Smooth out any bumps or creases. Apply topcoat and let dry.

All done! Easy as that. It a lot less messy than painting designs or trying to do the water marble nails (which I still can't figure out).
Let me know what you think, and feel free to share your ideas and how you put it to use! (:

- Hakuna Matata -

No comments:

Post a Comment