Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little About Me


My name is Tasha.

I grew up with a big family in a small town in Pennsylvania. I attended Slippery Rock University in Slippery Rock, PA for 2 years before deciding I had no idea what I really wanted to be 'when I grew up.' So here I am, a 22 year old college dropout doing what I can to get by, with no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life (besides be a bartender, why? I don't know). Typical...

I like to consider myself an artist. I love photography, painting, drawing and crafting. I love DIY, and a lot of people ask me how I do my 'projects,' hence why I made a blog!

Things that influence me in my art -

  • Nature
  • Art
  • People
  • Emotions
  • Love


I have a wonderful boyfriend, who puts up with me always. This love I have for him I've never felt before, and I'm so thankful for him. He's the reason behind the beauty posts that will be in this blog. I love looking pretty for him, but unfortunately, with work, I do not have all the time in the world to get ready, or the money to look like an elegant princess everyday of my life. For those of you who may have a hectic and busy life, these posts WILL help you, I promise! I'm always on the hunt for easy, simple styles and ideas for my hair, nails, etc. and I plan to share them with you. (: 


Speaking of boyfriends, mine just started jamming to Mac Miller, and now my brain can't think, so for now, my about me post is done (haha). If you have any questions or ideas, please leave me a comment! I can't wait to start on my blogging journey! So here we go...




Off to try and style my blog a little to make it a little more personal and 'me'

- Hakuna Matata -

No comments:

Post a Comment