Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Is Around The Corner!

Well, technically it is already spring. But it's a blizzard out there, so it doesn't quite feel like it yet. But anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite spring ideas and trends for this year with you all, while also giving you some sneak peaks on what's coming up soon on the blog. (:

Spring Nail Colors -
Camera by Essie

Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen

Where's My Chaffeur by Essie

Spring Nail Trends -
Pastel & Caviar
Vintage Flower Nails


Gradient
Ombre Inspired


















Spring Hair Trends -
Braids, Braids, Braids!!!
More Braids!
1. BRAIDS
Braids are in right now! The good thing? They're EASY with a little practice. And they keep you cool while the weather starts warming up!
Stay tuned for some braid DIY ideas and tips!








2. DON'T CARE HAIR
Waves are in. Not curls, per say, but a natural, pretty wave. Lucky for us, waves are easy, even with straight hair! Keep watching for an anyhair wave DIY!







Spring Fashion Trends -
Kate Spade
Louis Vuitton










1. 60'S INSPIRED!
I love the 60's, so naturally I'm absolutely OBSESSED with this trend. Keep an eye out for outfits inspired by the 60's you can wear this spring!







2. STRIPES!
Stripes are cool, we just need to know how to wear them! Tips and tricks on how to wear this newest spring trend will be featured very soon!













3. CRAZY COOL SUNGLASSES
If you're like me, you love sunglasses.
Well lucky for us, they're in this spring! I will be on the hunt for some super sweet, budget-savvy sunglasses to share with you all! 





So there you have it, some trends for you to try while waiting on me to get my butt in gear and start my spring posts! (: Feel free to let me know what you have tried, and what you won't be trying this season!

- Hakuna Matata -






No comments:

Post a Comment